The women's Skogstad Krokmoa Jacket gives you a great looking outer layer built for a season on the winter slopes and beyond. This functional ski and snowboard jacket offers a lightweight, 2-layer, fully taped seam construction with 8'000 mm of waterproofing to protect from rain and snow.
A breathable membrane lets heat moisture escape to keep you cool on the inside and reduce condensation while a durable design and quilted insulation keeps wind-chill at bay.
The slightly tapered cut delivers a flattering active style with adjustable cuffs, hem, snow skirt and hood helping customise the fit and seal out cold, rain, and snow.
The Krokmoa waterproof jacket from Skogstad offers all-weather protection with a casual style to see you through the winter season from trail to town.
- Insulated 2-layer technical ski & snowboard jacket
- Waterproof, windproof & breathable
- Fully taped seams
- Slightly tapered fit with extended back panel
- Attached, adjustable hood with chin protector
- Contour shaped sleeves for fit & comfort
- Asymmetric sleeve cuff
- Inside protected front zip
- Velcro adjustable wrist cuffs
- Elastic hem draw-cord
- Zip pockets on front & chest
- Inside zip chest pocket
- Visible zips are water repellent
- YKK Zip in front & outside pockets
- Waterproofing of 8000 mm
- Breathability WVP 5000 g/m2/24h