The cozy and warm Rocks Jacket features bright colors and a slender cut, for a feminine ski jacket that works just as well on city streets.
A true mountain-to-town ski jacket, the modern Rocks Jacket pulls design inspiration from city streets, with its weave-like texture and brushed metal trims. But make no mistake, this jacket has been engineered to perform for skiers and snowboarders, thanks to the full set of versatile ski features, like removable snow skirt, multitude of inner and outer pockets, and removable hood. Defender® membrane and body-mapped insulation assure you stay warm and dry, whether you’re going big on the mountain or going out on the town.
A product of Eider research, the Defender® membrane guarantees garments that are at once waterproof, windproof and breathable.
A durable water repellent (DWR) finish is a surface treatment that stops water from penetrating fabric: water beads up and rolls away.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
- Adjustable and removable hood by "Plug In System", one adjustment at back
- Large faux fur, removable by snaps
- Front opening with vislon zip under pipings
- Ski pass pocket at front bottom
- Snow gaiter with nonslip band
- Adjustable cuffs and hem of garment
- DEFENDER®H+ TWILL PEACH // 10K/10K // 100% PES
- E-LOFT : BODY 100GR / SLEEVES 80GR // 0 // 0