Designed to protect you from whatever nature might throw at you, the Robie Dry-Series is a life-changing bit of kit for anyone who enjoys an active, outdoors lifestyle. (Trust us, once you’ve got one you won’t know how you did without it.) Whether you’re changing on the beach, hanging around at an outdoor event or walking the dog, it’s a mobile shelter against the wind, rain and cold. It comes in a handy mesh travel bag, so chuck it in the boot of your car or sports bag and you’ll never be beaten by the weather again.
- Recycled nylon waterproof, windproof and breathable outer shell with ECO DWR coating.
- Recycled heavyweight shearling fleece lining for ultimate insulation.
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip, with Robie tactile rubber puller for wet or cold hands.
- Fully waterproof taped seam construction.
- External breast pocket with Robie press-stud closure.
- Extra deep fleece microfibre handwarmer/ cargo pockets.
- Large internal microfibre pocket for eyewear and accessories.
- Internal zipped breast pocket with headphone port.
Protecting you from the elements while being kind to the planet this garment uses PFC free BIONIC FINISH® ECO Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment.
Recycled nylon waterproof, windproof and breathable outer shell with ECO DWR coating
Recycled heavyweight shearling fleece lining for ultimate insulation
Robie Dry-Series Junior Recycled Long Sleeve Changing Robe
Robie Dry-Series does not need washing after every use. When you need to remove dirt or sand, try shaking or using a damp cloth. The Robie Dry-Series waterproof outer shell fabric needs washing as little as possible, as the process can age the garment like all waterproof garments. Dry at room or outdoor air temperature between uses. Never expose to direct heat of any kind, drying it this way will damage the waterproof coating. Robie Dry-Series is machine washable if necessary. It will retain its waterproof properties and will last and last if you follow the care instructions.
- Wash your Robie Dry-Series inside out.
- A gentle or delicate machine wash at MAX 30 degrees. Cold wash by hand is recommended.
- DO NOT hot wash.
- DO NOT dry clean or iron.
- IMPORTANT: use a non-bio powder.
- DO NOT use a fabric conditioner.
- After the spin cycle, hang to dry at room or outdoor air temperature.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
Under 150cm (4'10")
80cm (31 1/2")
Under 90cm (35 1/2")
65cm (25 1/2")
Under 175cm (5'9")
95cm (37 1/2")
Under 110cm (43")
75cm (29 1/2")
Under 183cm (6'0")
Under 120cm (47")
80cm (31 1/2")
Under 190cm (6'3")
Under 130cm (51")
85cm (33 1/2")
Over 190cm (6'3")
Under 140cm (55")
90cm (35 1/2")